CHAM ISLAND TOUR
- 7 hours
- No Cancellation
- Show Mobile or Printed Voucher
- Fixed Date Ticket
- Join In Group
- Meet Up With Guide
- Hotel Pick Up
Cham Islands (Vietnamese: Cù Lao Chàm) constitute a group of 8 small islands of Quang Nam, which form a part of the Cu Lao Cham Marine Park, a World Biosphere Reserve recognized by UNESCO. This islands have simple beauty with blue sea, white sand, sunshine, and stunning coral reefs.
8:00-8:30am: We will pick you up at your hotel and heads to Cua Dai Beach to embark on a speed boat to Cham Island.
9:00: After a short 25 minutes, you will arrive at Cham Island - an area that consists of several small islands about 25 nautical miles off the coast from Hoi An.
10:00: The island has many beautiful corals. There is stunning scenery along with about the way. About 3.000 people live at Lang and Huong beaches.
At Lang beach, we will visit some interesting places such as Au Thuyen – a shelter for boats in bad weather, the ancient Hai Tang pagoda - traditional fishing village and the local market.
Then move to Chong village with very nice sloping and winding road and amazing view of the sea, sand and sometimes we can see wild monkeys on the way if we are lucky enough.
Then we will arrive at Chong beach to enjoy crystal clear blue water and colorful coral reef and fish.
12:00pm: You will enjoy lunch with special seafood. Take a rest.
13:30: Free to explore Cham Island. After that, back to your boat.
15h00-15h30: Return to Da Nang. End of services!
- Private car with air condition and experienced driver
- Entrance fees in the itinerary, speed boat 2 ways, snorkeling
- English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water.
- Personal expenses and Services not mentioned above
Under 4 years old: $5/ pax
From 04 – 09 years old: 50% adult
>=10 years old: 100% adult.
2. Visit amazing places: Au Thuyen, Hai Tang pagoda and Chong village.
3. Take a great view of the sea and enjoy colorful coral
4. Enjoy some delicious local seafood
5. Chance to swim, snorkel and lots of different activites.
1. Deposit 50%. Payment completed at the end of the tour
2. Cancel before 15 days, charge 25% deposit fee
3. Cancel before 7 days , not refundable.
4. Cancel after 7 days: Pay 100% of tour price.