CHAN MAY PORT TO HOI AN TOWN BY CAR – FULL DAY
- 7 hours
- No Cancellation
- Meet Up With Guide
8:00 am: Our driver and guide will pick you up at the gate of Chan May port with a welcome board showing your name. Start your journey.
10:30 We will visit Marble Mountain – This group of 5 marble and limestone mountains each depict one of earth elements. Bound with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains gives a breath-taking picturesque view of Danang at the top of the mountain.
12:00 Have lunch at local restaurant.
13:30 Visit Hoi An Ancient Town – Famous trading port in Southeast Asia centuries ago that was well-preserved and awarded as one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Visit the iconic Japanese Covered Bridge, tile-roof-covered bridge that was built in the early 17th century by a Japanese traders community. Enter ancient houses dating way back to the 15th Century – superbly combining parts of Japanese and Chinese with Vietnamese structure. Explore different beautifully designed Historical Chinese Meeting Halls. Watch the talented artwork of handicraft making at a local workshop.
15:00 Head back to Chan May port.
Arrive in Chan May Port and finish Chan may port to Hoi An tour at about 16.30
- Pick up & Drop off
- Round trip
- Parking fee
- Toll fee
- Airport fee, ferry fee
- TIP for driver $10/day
- Food and drinks not mentioned at the itinerary
- All other expenses not mentioned in the inclusion
- Overtime / distance surcharge
- Travel from Chan May Port to Hoi An with ease. No more waiting in line for the bus or trying to hail a cab. With our private car services, you will have the flexibility to choose where and when you want to go.
- Your friendly, English-speaking driver will take you to Da Nang.
- Pick up time: Upon request
- When arrival, please go out of the Customs Check and head to Customs counter, our staff with Truong Sa Tourist welcome board will pick you up
No cancellation or refund.
Got any question ? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp Ms Alice (+84)906478794