DISCOVERY SOUTH OF VIET NAM 5 Days with Best Price | Viet Nam Package Tour
- 5 Days
- No Cancellation
- Show Mobile or Printed Voucher
- Fixed Date Ticket
- Join In Group
- Meet Up With Guide
- Hotel Pick Up
DESCOVERY SOUTH OF VIET NAM (5 Days)
DAY 1: ARRIVE IN HO CHI MINH CITY (-/L/D)
• Our driver will pick you up from airport and transfer you to hotel
• Afternoon at 12.30pm - We pick you up from hotel and take you to restaurant for lunch. Check in Hotel
• City Hall (Find out why this is one of the most photographed buildings in Ho Chi Minh City. Constructed in the early 1900s, City Hall is a beautiful example of French colonial architecture).
• 7.30pm have a dinner cruise in Indochina cruise.
• Stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh
DAY 2: MEKONG DELTA HOLIDAYS: MY THO BEN TRE CAN THO (B/L/D)
• 7.45am - 8.00am we will start to visit Mekong Delta Tour (My Tho - Ben Tre) - Island Tour.
• Travel by bus or private transport to My Tho, board a wooden motor boat to Unicorn Island. On this boat along the river’s bank, you’ll be passing through natural creeks, quiet villages and watch rural people going to work. You will see an interesting fisherman's port, stilt houses (half on land, half on water). One of the boat’s stops during this trip is at a large orchard that has many different types of tasty tropical fruits for your enjoyments.
• Another boat to Ben Tre stop is for the Turtle Island 1 hr from the previous one. Here, on a small row boat to cannal, you’ll see interesting transportation modes that local people use to move around. From there, we’ll take you to a bee farm where you have a chance to taste a tasteful cup of authentic honey tea, folk music while checking out that is typical to only the people in Southern Vietnam Mekong Delta.
• After that we’ll take you to a village where you can smell the flavor of coconut candies being made many yards away. This is a great chance to witness how village people make candy and handcrafted items from coconuts. You might learn that those people can amazingly make dozens of useful products out of coconut trees in Mekong Delta.
• Arriving Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City at 06.00pm - 07.00pm. Have dinner in Restaurant
• Stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 3: VUNG TAU CITY (B/L/D)
• 8:00 We will start to visit Vung Tau one day.
• Arriving in Vung Tau at around 10:00AM and visiting the Jesus Christ Statue. Walking up the 847 stairs and meeting the 32 meter-tall (105 feet) Statue of Jesus, considered one of the tallest statues of Jesus Christ in Asia. Its outstretched arms span a little over 18.4 meters. Originally started in 1972, but the construction was only completed in 1993. The adventurous travelers are welcome to climb up to the top of inside Christ arms and enjoy the breathtaking panoramic view of Vung Tau city
• Assembling at the foot of the mountain then, proceeding for lunch at a restaurant that serves authentic Vietnamese dishes.
• After lunch, visiting Nghinh Phong cape, it is literally translated as Cape of Welcoming Breeze. The cape is the cliff of Vung Tau and has unobstructed views of Vung Tau City as well as the East Sea.
• Free time at Thuy Van beach (Back beach) – one of the nicest beaches in Viet Nam with the shore runs for almost 10km full with fine sand and white waves.
• Return to Ho Chi Minh, taking a short break at Long Thanh Dairy rest stop. Have lunch in Ho Chi Minh Restaurant.
• Stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh
DAY 4: CU CHI TUNNEL – CITY HO CHI MINH (B/L/D)
• 8.45am - 09.00am our guide will pick you up from hotel. You then will start this trip to learn more about Cu Chi. Once in Vietnam, you must visit this spot. This is where guerilla warfare optimized and exemplified. You’ll learn the clever design of the tunnels and the strategic use of trap doors. Even with B-52 bombers dropping 30-ton loads of explosive, turning the jungle into a pockmarked moonscape, 30 thousand American troops failed to conquered the area! You’ll have a chance to crawl around a portion of the 121 km long, multiple-layered tunnel. You’ll learn how thousands of guerillas managed to stay underground many days at a time, also their great technique to conceal smoke from their cooking. There’re a lot more to enjoy, even a chance to fire real AK bullets…
• Have lunch in Restaurant.
• Arriving Ho Chi Minh, continue visit Reunification Hall which was the residence of the President Ngo Dinh Diem of the former South Vietnam until 1975 (1960s - Apr 1975s). You will see many interesting things: formal meeting rooms, private bedrooms, war situation rooms 10 meter beneath earth’s level.
• Visit Central Post Office (Designed by Gustav Eiffel, the Post Office is a testament to the French presence in the late 1800s. The look and feel of this grand building is like an elegant railway station). This address today still holds many important functions in HCMC. We have guide who speaks your language to tell you important historical facts about this building and some French colonial structures including the Notre Dame Cathedral (Located in the heart of the city, this cathedral was built by the French in the late 1877s. A large statue of the Virgin Mary greets you as you walk into this neo-Romanesque cathedral, adorned by two tall spires flanking either side).
• Have Dinner in Ho Chi Minh Restaurant. Stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 5: HO CHI MINH CITY HOLIDAYS TOUR – DEPARTURE (B/L/-)
• 08.30am - 09.00am we will visit War Crime Museum (This museum tells the story of war from the Vietnamese perspective. Exhibits include photographs, machinery, and weapons that depict the harsh realities of war).
• Thien Hau Temple (One of the most important pagodas in the city, this richly decorated temple is dedicated to Thien Hau, the Goddess of the Sea and patron of sailors. She is said to travel over the oceans on a mat and ride the clouds to wherever she desires).
• Free time for shopping in the downtown.
• Driver and tour guide transfer you to the international airport and finish services.
Price (USD/pax): 417 USD (Apply for group over 5 paxs)
- Private transport
- Tour guide speaking Chinese
- Accommodation: 4 nights in Hotel 3 stars
- Meals as indicated in the tour (B-Breakfast; L-Lunch; D-Dinner)
- All Entrance Ticket
- Cold mineral water on car
- Travel Insurance (compensation fee at 20.000.000 VND/case)
- Gifts: Truong Sa Tourist Cap
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal Expense
- TAX 10% if write invoice.
Hotline: Mr.Alex 0913645958 (zalo/whatsap)
TRUONG SA TOURIST – QUALITY IS TRADEMARK!