HUE CITY DAILY TOUR
- 8 hours
- No Cancellation
- Show Mobile or Printed Voucher
- Fixed Date Ticket
- Join In Group
- Meet Up With Guide
- Hotel Pick Up
Hue is a city in central Vietnam that was the national capital of Nguyen Dynasty emperors from 1802–1945. This city was listed as a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site in 1993 and is now known as a tourist attraction in Vietnam. Hue is one of the most charming towns in Vietnam and famous for wonderful historical places such as royal tomb, Imperial Citadel, Thien Mu pagoda, romantic Perfume river and lots of local markets and bridges.
Doing full-day Hue city tour, you not only discover the Complex of Hue Monuments but also enjoy a special Hue martial arts performance and visit Hue traditional conical hat and incense-making village.
7:30-8:15am: The guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and departure to visit the famous sights in Hue. On the way, you will visit Hai Van road tunnel - the longest tunnel in Southeast Asia and Lang Co Beach.
11:00am: Visit the Khai Dinh tomb, a combination of eastern art and culture with western design.
12:00pm: Have a lunch and rest at local restaurant. Take a rest.
1:00pm: Visit Hue imperial city – the palace of 13 Nguyen Kings with Ngo Mon Gate, Library, Thai Hoa palace, Nine Dynastic Urns
2:45pm: Leave the Citadel for Thien Mu pagoda, associated with culture and history of Hue.
3:30pm: Return to Da Nang.
End of services at your hotel!
- Transfer Transportation with air- condition, high quality
- Culinary Lunch: 120.000vnd/pax
- English tour guide and Vietnamese tour guide.
Entrance fee don’t mention in program
Tip for tour guide and car driver
CHILDREN PRICE TOUR
Under 4 years old: free
From 5 - 9 years: 50% adult
From 10 years up: 100% adult
- Thien Mu pagoda - "National pagoda of the Nguyen Dynasty", one of the most beautiful and picturesque pagoda in Hue.
- Imperial Citadel - the imperial former capital of Vietnam and the "must - see' attraction for tourist visiting a hidden charm of Vietnam.
- Khai Dinh tomb: unique among the royal tomb in Hue. The tomb of emperor Khai Dinh (1885-1925) the 12th King of Nguyen Dynasty.
- Lang Co beach - the panoramic ocean view with the nice white sand and fresh air.
- Pick up time: 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM
- Please be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes before the pick up time
1. Deposit 50%. Payment completed at the end of the tour
2. Cancel before 15 days, charge 25% deposit fee
3. Cancel before 7 days , not refundable.
4. Cancel after 7 days: Pay 100% of tour price.