MARBLE MOUNTAINS AND SON TRA PENINSULA HALF - DAY
- 5 hours
- Fixed Date Ticket
- Join In Group
- Meet Up With Guide
- Hotel Pick Up
Marble Mountains – a cluster of five marble and limestone mountains which are named after the five elements and is a popular sightseeing location in Da Nang. You can also discover stunning caves and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountains.
Son Tra peninsula is 693m high above sea level and 10km from the center of Da Nang city to the North-East. Staying at this elevated position we’ll pay a visit Linh Ung-Bai But pagoda which is considered one of the biggest pagodas in Da Nang city in both scale and architecture.
Duration: 5 hours
Pick you up at hotel and transfer to Marble mountains to explore its alluring beauty. Also visit Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village, which is a unique craft village to the south of the city.
Then move to Linh Ung pagoda and Lady Buddha statue which is one of the tallest in Viet Nam (67 meters) and spectacular dominates the skyline.
From here you can comtemplate the whole city, mountain and Son Tra peninsula and also see Marble Mountain along with white sand-bank, the beautiful landscapethat you cannot find in other place.
Return to the hotel. End of tours.
- Admire Bai But, Bai Rang, Bai Cave... – ideal areas for bathing, swimming, playing sports and fishing. Then enjoy seafood at local restaurants.
- Visit Bai But, Bai Rang, Bai Cave... by boat and then canoe will take you to the South Beach of Son Tra resort for snorkeling to see lots of beautiful coral.
- Private car with air condition and experienced driver
- Entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water and Travel Insurance.
- Personal expenses and Services not mentioned above