4 HOURS IN SON TRA PENINSULA BY JEEP CAR
- 4 hours
- No Cancellation
- Meet Up With Guide
- Hotel Pick Up
Have opportunities to be close nature, tropical plants, small hidden beach resorts, spetacular views of the ocean, the distant horizon and see wild monkeys.
Time: 8:00 - 12:00am
Duration: 4 hours
1. Pick up from hotel warmly welcome to start our trip.
2. Pass along the amazing coast to Son Tra Peninsula. Become challenging on the zigzag road.
3. Make a stop at Vong Canh‘s House at an altitude of 580m to enjoy the beautiful views from:
• Ruby island (known as Hon Chao, Hon Son Tra, Hon Island)
• Radar Station - on the mountain near the sea at Son Tra.
• Danang Bay
3. Visit Helicopter airport of the US Army where helicopters were used to supply goods to US soldiers.
4. Continue conquering Ban Co Mountain Peak which is famous for the legend of the nightly chants of the fairies at this mountain.
5. Move along the Son Tra Peninsula, stop to admire the 1,000-year-old Bayan Tree. And then gaze at panorama view from Linh Ung Pagoda, visit the Giant Lady Buddha, the tallest Buddha statue in Viet Nam and also spot monkeys from the roadside.
7. Return your hotel. End tour.
• English-speaking guide
• Jeep car
• Wet tissues and mineral water
• Travel insurance.
• Personal expenses
1. Deposit 50%. Payment completed at the end of the tour
2. Cancel before 15 days, charge 25% deposit fee
3. Cancel before 7 days , not refundable.
4. Cancel after 7 days: Pay 100% of tour price.