DA NANG TOUR PACKAGE 5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS - CHEAP PRICE
- No Cancellation
- Show Mobile or Printed Voucher
- Fixed Date Ticket
- Join In Group
- Meet Up With Guide
- Hotel Pick Up
Tour guide and driver will pick up you at the airport with the welcome board, transfer to the hotel.
- Start the journey, visit Son Tra peninsula, visit the Linh Ung pogada _ the city sympol of peace.
- Visit to the Cham Museum.
Dinner at the restaurant.
Visit Dragon Bridge, the Guinness World Record ‘largest steel Dragon’, Han Bridge.
8:00 AM: Pick up at hotel in Da Nang. Departure to Ba Na Hill.
9:00 AM: At Ba Na Hill, you take pictures at the iconic Ba Na mountain while waiting for the guide gets the tickets. You go on the cabin from Suoi Mo station - the longest cable bin and the highest difference between the station and the terminal.
Visit Le Jardin, Linh Ung Pagoda, Thich Ca ,visit Loc Uyen Park, Love Garden, Golden Bridge. Free to join the outdoor carnival activities or admire the works of French architecture, Europe.
Afternoon: The guide takes you to visit Fantasy Park - the largest indoor amusement park in Vietnam. You can play the game of adventure: rice paddies, mountain climbing, 3,4,5D cinema ... a lot of other exciting games are waiting for you.
Dinner at the restaurant
DAY 3 : CAM THANH COCONUT VILLAGE – HOI AN TOWN ( B - L – D)
9:30: See at Coconut Village by boat. On the way, you can explore the beautiful views of Vietnamese countryside, see the water coconut trees growing together.
- Enjoy welcome drink and take a rest at our restaurant
· Take a bamboo basket boat on the Cam Thanh water coconut forest, have a brief introduction to the history there.
- Join local fisherman on the river and enjoy hands-on experience of round net and cast net fishing.
+ Learn to paddle the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boat and join in a basket boat race.
+ Explore the now peaceful coconut waterways of a past war.
+ Make funny tools from coconut leaf.
+ Enjoy Luch
Then join cooking class. Our chef will teach you how to cook some local food. After the lesson, enjoy what you have cooked.
Head to Hoian & visit the Fukian Assembly Hall to encounter ancient architecture, and see the Japanese Covered Bridge...
18:30: Walk around for shopping & enjoy the beautiful light of thousands of lanterns.
19:00: Enjoy dinner at the local restaurant.
Return to Da Nang.
DAY 4 : HUE CITY ( B - L – D)
Driver and tourguide will pick you up at hotel and transfer to Hue city which is one of places with many cultural heritages.
Visit the Khai Dinh tomb, the tomb had elements of eastern art mixed with western designs. Unlike Hue’s other tombs, being a synthesis of Vietnamese and European elements.
Continue visiting Hue imperial city - Ngo Mon gate where Bao Dai ended Nguyen dynasty, Thai Hoa palace , Hall of the Mandarins, Forbidden Purple city… and visit Thien Mu pagoda which built on a hillock overlooking the Perfume river, this pagoda is an icon of Vietnam and the symbol of Hue city.
Dinner at the restaurant
DAY 5 : DROP OFF ( B – L )
Enjoy your free time in Da nang.
Drop off and check in the airport.
Good bye and see you again!
End of services!
- Transportation : 16seats Ford Transit 2018 2019 during the itinerary
- Hotel 4* ( mandila, serene, eden, paris deli… / 5* ( mường thanh, da nang golden bay…) ( please check the price )
- English speaking tour guide
- Ticket : Cable car Ba Na, Hoi An, Hue, Cam Thanh Coconut boat, Cham Museum.
- Cooking class at Cam Thanh coconut
- meals mentioned the program ( 180,000vnđ/pax/meal, buffet Ba Na 255,000vnđ/pax)
- Bottle of water 01/pax/day
- Travel Insurance 50,000,000vnđ/case
- VAT 10%
- Personal expenses
- Pick up time: 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM
- Please be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes before the pick up time
1. Deposit 50%. Payment completed at the end of the tour
2. Cancel before 15 days, charge 25% deposit fee
3. Cancel before 7 days , not refundable.
4. Cancel after 7 days: Pay 100% of tour price.